One team to connect with the best Spanish companies
Representatives of the sector
The Spanish Solutions for Textiles platform is run by amec amtex, the Spanish Textile Machinery Manufacturers Association.
amec amtex represents the Spanish textile machinery sector, gathering manufacturers of a wide variety of technologies, solutions, and accessories. The Association has an outstanding role in the international promotion of the sector, helping manufacturers to open new international markets and to boost their competitiveness.
In short, our team is the speaker of the Spanish textile machinery sector and we work to have a leading role on the international scene, fostering its competitiveness and sharing synergies.
Leading role in the Spanish industrial ecosystem
Promoting Positive Industry
amec amtex develops its activities under amec’s umbrella.
amec is the main Spanish ecosystem of internationalized industrial companies. amec creates spaces for collaboration between industries and knowledge transfer, accompanies companies to successfully face the great challenges of sustainability and adaptation to changes, and promotes their visibility in the Spanish, European and international scene.
amec upholds a strong, diversified and flexible economy, where the industrial sector plays a leading role as one of the main drivers of social and economic transformation.
amec operates under the motto of “Positive Industry”, working to create a competitive and internationalized business community and promoting the anticipation, adaptability, collaboration, glocalization and sustainability of the Spanish industry.
We are full members of the European Committee of Textile Machinery Builders (CEMATEX), therefore, we are owners of the ITMA fair.
We are also members of:
- Technical Committee for Standardization, CTN 40
- Tabla del Textil
We collaborate with:
- AEQCT and TEXFOR, the main complementary entities of the textile sector
- ICEX, ACCIÓ and other foreign trade entities
Leading industrial companies with an international and innovative vocation and the objective of being the best in a global environment.
amec amtex has been working for more than 50 years to help companies adapt to the challenges of international industry.
In the international arena, our main actions to achieve these goals are:
- Participating in international trade fairs, organizing parallel networking and B2B activities to present and link the Spanish industry with foreign companies.
- Organizing trade missions and encounters, roadshows and B2B agendas, both virtual and in-person.
- Collaborating with foreign organizations and institutions, defining common objectives to produce business to business activities that add value.
- Maintaining a close relation with the Spanish industry players, bringing together the knowledge of the national textile technology business landscape and promoting internationally this industry competitive advantages and trends.
- Detecting opportunities in foreign markets, through the monitoring of amec amtex international network, formed by experts located in 16 different countries.
How we can help foreign companies and organizations
Due to our vast knowledge of the Spanish industrial business landscape, along with our experience of more than 50 years in international promotion, we can:
- Assess any company which is looking for textile technology suppliers. We are able to analyze and study foreign companies needs and recommend or organize meetings with their ideal partners.
- Assist foreign buyers by organizing virtual or presential B2B meetings and roadshows, to present them the Spanish Textile Manufacturing offer and its competitive advantages in terms of digitization, efficiency, sustainable manufacturing and circular economy.
- Collaborate with trade shows organizers to promote international events.
Furthermore, we are always willing to build bridges between the Spanish Industry and any foreign organization. We continuously collaborate with foreign associations, trade-shows organizations, specialized magazines, and marketplaces, to jointly define win-win projects.
Alejandro has been working in amec amtex for 3 years, representing the Spanish textile technology sector in its international growth.
He has a wide international experience, working in Germany and France involved in commercial tasks. This previous experience allows him to speak 5 languages and be able to engage business relations abroad. Formed in international commerce and digital marketing, he is able to bring his knowledge to Spanish companies, and to develop projects with them in the digitalization, internationalization and sustainability fields.
Are you looking for suppliers?
Would you like to meet potential partners?
Do you want to know more about the advantages of Spanish solutions?
Are you interested in exploring different ways of collaboration?
Do not hesitate and contact us!
We are available from 9AM to 6PM – CEST (from Monday until Friday)
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 684